50kg.-capacity Soda/Abrasive Blaster removes paint and rust safely...strips without chemicals.
This 2-in-1 soda blaster is the smart choice when you need to remove paint and rust without harming sheet metal, glass, or chrome...converts in minutes to abrasives when your project needs more aggressive blasting.
- 50kg -capacity hopper (35kg of soda) lets you blast longer between refills
- Requires as little as 10 cfm (285 Litres/m) at 90 psi
- 8' blast hose with deadman valve gives you optimal control
- All-steel, welded, top-loading hopper and pressure gauge
- Unbeatable price for a soda blaster with this capacity!
50kg.-capacity soda blaster comes complete, except for your compressor and air-fitting coupler to match your air lines. Simple bolt-together assembly will have you blasting in about 45 minutes. Four nozzles. Approximately 36" high with handles, and about 24" in diameter, so it will easily store in the corner of your shop or garage.
Q) Why use bicarbonate soda media?
(A) Soda will not harm glass, plastics, fiberglass or chrome surfaces. It's used to remove paint coatings from the vehicle surface without etching the surface or warping the metal like more aggressive media would. It's the best way to strip fiberglass Corvettes, boats or aftermarket hoods. Also used to remove paint from urethane and SMC-type bumper fascias.
(Q) Can this unit be used with more aggressive media?
(A) Yes, this unit can be converted to blast standard abrasive medias such as crushed glass, aluminum oxide, etc. by using the abrasive kit included.
Eastwood Soda Blaster
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 50095
- Availability: More Stock Soon!