An Eastwood exclusive, this handheld tool allows you to straighten steel, stainless steel, aluminum or copper tubing for brake systems, fuel systems and more.
Save time and money by using bulk coiled tube while still getting professionally straight results. Much quicker and less expensive than bench mounted tubing straighteners and you get way better results than trying to straighten the tubing by hand.
Plus you’ll get better flow through your lines because there are no bends or irregularities. On top of all that, you can use this tool and a marker to index the tubing so all your bends are on the same plane.
- Straightens coiled, or bent lines
- Works on steel, stainless, copper, and aluminum
- Great for brake lines, fuel lines and more
- Easy to use
- Available in 3/16", 1/4" & 3/8"
- Saves time and money
- Made in the U.K.
Eastwood Handheld Tubing Straightener 3/16"
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 30537
- Availability: More Stock Soon!