Pneumatic Straight-Line Sander's dual-piston design has extra power for demanding sanding jobs Eastwood-engineered Straight-Line Air Sander uses those dual pistons to generate the extra power needed to avoid stalling when the sanding gets tougher. That makes it ideal for smoothing body filler or shaping larger surfaces.
- 2,100 strokes per minute
- Power-generating dual-piston design
- Variable speed lets you match speed to job
- 2-3/4" x 15-1/2" sanding pad
- Uses just 5 cfm at 90 psi, so runs on DIY compressors
- Removes material from large surfaces quickly, yet works smoothly with a minimum of vibration. Foam-backed sanding board has clips to hold dry-backed abrasive paper securely, ensuring a smooth sanding surface. Also accepts PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesive) sanding strips.
You'll find our straight-line air sander to be as high in quality as national brands (we tested it!), making it the great Eastwood value you expect!
Eastwood Straight Line Air Sander
- Brand: Eastwood
- Product Code: 13747
- Availability: In Stock